Praca: Operations Manager
Reporting to: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Krakow, Poland
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients who specialise in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. As Operations Manager you will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of the business comprising both external and internal service delivery within a customer outsourced environment. In order to be successful in this role you have to embrace a fast changing and dynamic environment, and be comfortable interacting at all levels within your own organization while managing senior relationships within the customers’ organization.
- Work with our Client and Majorel throughout the program network to drive SLA & KPI performance, such as Quality, Productivity, Turn Around Time, Utilization as well as any new future Client metrics
- Ensure excellent Client relationship is developed and maintained, where multiple stakeholders with our Client and own each of these programs and will require a level of individual focus, and a central Vendor Management area will require a centralized focus
- Oversee and embody delivery of first class customer support and customer experience
- Lead the evaluation and implementation of operational change requests
- Talent management of your team with clear goals and objectives, coaching and mentoring.
- Lead the teams to ensure that we meet and/or exceed all targets whilst always focused on best practice and flexibility to deliver to Client requirements
- Ensure operational metrics (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) are clearly communicated, understood and achieved
- Enable and embody a culture of service, continuous improvement, including actively championing root cause analysis of issues whilst pushing for full resolution and deployment of corrective action at source
- Maintain optimal resourcing and team capacity management levels at all times to ensure seamless service provision
- Ensure tight delivery of staff training, development and performance programs and ensure that processes and milestones are adhered to so that performance is optimized and employees are able to reach their full potential
- Promote and sustain a supportive learning environment, collaborating with Client program/operations managers
- Drive change initiative and continuous improvement.
- Drive Innovations for our Clients, from initiatives generation through to Client approval and implementation
- Foster team spirit and high employee morale. Provide staff with leadership and motivation by a combination of high visibility and a comprehensive understanding of the roles involved. Empower and motivate direct reports, delegating responsibility as appropriate in order to enhance individual performance/development
- Analyse/provide Senior Management with regular and timely MI in order to allow for joint strategic decision-making
- Be the key contact for escalated Client and Customer issues ensuring tight follow up, prompt and satisfactory resolution manner to maintain Client and Customer trust. Enhance internal and external escalation paths wherever possible
- Responsible for contractual management and control of related statement/s of work delivery and change requirements
- Focused business overview management including clear requirements around staffing, Client invoicing, attrition and performance impacting
- Drive Wellness Program
- Close collaboration with other Operations Managers in relation to Product ownership & Location management, especially with current Lisbon Operations Manager
- Ownership of the allocated Product
- Remote management of teams in another location or /and working from home
- 2+ years in Operations Lead role, Client facing Operations preferable
- Strong financial discipline with experience creating business cases to support organisational initiatives.
- Degree qualified, preferably in a Business or relevant field.
- ITIL or Lean Six Sigma preferable
- Cross country management experience preferable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of customer presentations and interactions at a senior level.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, initiative, problem-resolution skills, negotiation skills and business acumen.
- Strong process analysis skills. Excellent judgment, logic and reasoning skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, with effective resolution of conflicting priorities.
- Good understanding of core technology applications such as Email, Word, Excel and preferred work with collaborative and cloud based tools.
- Excellent ability to lead, engage, motivate and provide superior customer experience.
- Flexibility in hours and shifts required
- Flexibility in relation to travel (Client meetings & Majorel cross location)
- Experience successfully leading customer relationships at an account or management level
- Service delivery or account management experience with proven high quality service delivery to customer(s)
- Proven experience of internal or external supplier management.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively - within a matrix management environment.
- Solution Orientation
- Organizational Commitment
- Providing Direction
- Developing People
- Impact and Influence
- Motivate and Support Performance
- Create Value for Customers
- Drive for Results
- Vibrant, multi-cultural city centre environment
- Yearly performance bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Career & Personal Development
- E learning access
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave after Probation
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you’re #driventogofurther, we want to hear from you today!