Praca: Pricing Specialist, North & South America [rekrutacja online]
This position is located in Wroclaw. You will be a part of Customer Pricing team supporting North & South America Market. You will be responsible for implementation of pricing strategies and definition of business cases to ensure competitive positioning and profitability of offered solution.
- Support a Pricing Manager in preparation of pricing strategy and customer offer,
- Implement it, in line with Nokia pricing principles, through Nokia Pricing Tool,
- Support the creation of price benchmarking,
- Interact with Nokia Sales and Solution Teams for offer generation,
- Calculate business case in the respective Nokia tools,
- Document pricing assumptions and communicate to relevant teams.
- In terms of aligning with American’s time zones, availability to work on late shifts is required,
- Command of Portuguese/Spanish language is an advantage,
- The ideal candidate presents a mix of technical skills and business understanding,
- University degree in Telecommunication or Economics will be a clear plus,
- Previous experience in pricing or sales will be a clear plus,
- Fluent English (both written and spoken),
- Analytical, problem solving and synthesis skills,
- Eagerness to learn,
- Ability to work under time pressure and flexibility,
- Team player,
- Highly responsible person,
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel.