Praca: Process Engineer
NES Global Talent is an award winning workforce solutions specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide.
We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 850 staff.
- Develop safe, reliable, efficient and innovative technological solutions for our customers;
- Contribute to the further development of Clients proprietary technologies;
- Develop process design as e.g. simulation (AspenPlus/ PRO/II), equipment design, PFDs, P&IDs and control & safety concepts;
- Contribute to review meetings (HAZOP/SIL, model review, etc.);
- Supervise start-up on site for customers around the world;
- Develop in-depth expertise in proprietary steam reformer technology for the production of hydrogen and provide this expertise to our internal and external customers.
- Master degree in Chemical or Process Engineering with superior grades;
- 3-5 years of professional experience;
- Very good command of English;
- Engineering experience as a Process Engineer in an engineering company for the Oil & Gas or Energy industry is an advantage;
- Knowledge of software tools: AspenPlus, PRO/II, HTRI;
- Team oriented person with an eye for the details;
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills;
- Passion for technical challenges, innovative and solution-driven mindset;
- Eager to work in a multicultural team, willing to travel short and long term to other engineering centers and construction sites worldwide.
- Interesting, challenging position in an international company;
- Work in a multicultural team;
- Modern office space;
- Training and opportunities to develop;
- Possibility of changing position, department, gaining new knowledge and experience;
- Attractive compensation and benefits package;
- Possibility to purchase company shares on preferential terms;
- Private healthcare and MultiSport card.