Praca: Procurement Specialist with English
Inviting applications for the role of Procurement Specialist with English
- Comprehensive analysis of the purchase requests (PR), inquiries and technical specifications; preparing and releasing them;
- Preparing the order confirmation report and tracking orders not delivered on time;
- Entering the accurate data into the system;
- Catalogs maintenance, insertion of new items and updating existing ones in the system
- Supplier analysis to prevent possible fraud with Proactively controls that will prevent also the errors;
- Sending cases requiring resolution to the client agreed contacts in order to seek them;
- On time solving of all requests received from suppliers or customers via email, phone, fax;
- Using software metering communication with the client /supplier (Microsoft Dynamics CRM or others)
- Manages relationship with the customer, understands customer needs and find solutions consistent with the objectives set;
- On time solving of the customer’s requests and ensures that the response time to the client and the deadlines are timely;
- Assisting managers for various activities (reports, presentations or trainings support team).
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy, lunch pass)
- Very good knowledge of English, min. C1
- University graduate;
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Understanding and execution of workload skills and strategy to achieve team goals;
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast
- Negotiation skills
- Experience in, or knowledge about, ERP systems is a big advantage.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.