Praca: Quality Analyst with English
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Quality Analyst with English!
If you are willing to take up a new challenge and find yourself easily in the back office support for the customer - seems we have just a perfect job offer!
- Take vital steps to ensure quality metrics are met by assessing accurate samples and supervise process improvement initiatives
- Investigate issues of inaccurate decisions to understand the root cause(s) and implement corrective steps to boost the quality
- Track team reporting, present audit findings, provide feedback and coaching to agents to improve quality,
- Provide insights and innovative ideas to improve quality and collaborate with training team to help develop agent quality improvement plans
- Define / update quality frameworks to match the workflows
- Provide instant feedback for correction and keep an eye on potential quality issues
- Advanced level of English, min B2.
- Solid understanding of quality metrics
- Previous experience in Quality Management
- Experience working as an Agent in content moderation
- High School Degree
- This job will request working in a 24/7 schedule with alternating shifts and reviewing content that might be highly egregious in nature, every day.
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).