Praca: Radar RF Certification Engineer
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Radar RF Certification Engineer
- Lead certification worldwide for all ZF radars for different customers:
- Manage suppliers providing homologation support;
- Plan homologation activities for core and app. projects;
- Renew certificates in due time, including quotation to customers and purchase orders;
- Maintain a certification status database for all products for sharing information with internal stakeholders.
- Participate in testing campaign with homologation laboratories and provide all necessary documentation for certification;
- Monitor Regulatory changes that may impact certification;
- Participate to RFQ phases as radar homologation reference;
- Interface with customers and internal stakeholders
- Master Degree in engineering or PhD graduate, with ideally, an experience in spectrum management or certification;
- Good knowledge of Radio Regulations or homologation testing and process (ETSI, RED for example);
- Knowledge of radar systems (architecture, RF, antennas, signal processing) would be a plus;
- You appreciate team work, you’re rigorous, organized, autonomous and have a good synthetic mind, your technical and relational skills are essential for the success of this mission;
- English is your daily work language, German language skills would be plus.
- Relocation package;
- Good working environment;
- Exposure to modern technologies;
- Career opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Private medical care;
- Work in a multinational team;
- Employee package –‘MyBenefit’.