Praca: Sales Research Specialist with Spanish
SALESmanago is the only no-code, AI driven CDXP (all in One Customer Data Platform & Customer Experience Platform) used by 2000+ midmarket and large Enterprises in 50 countries including Starbucks, Vodafone, Lacoste, New Balance, Victoria’s Secret and many other global brands. Financial Times ranks SALESmanago as the fastest growing marketing automation platform in Europe.
SALESmanago is harnessing the full power of first- and zero-party data, combining advanced analytics and AI Hyperpersonalization to deliver highly configurable personalised experiences, across a comprehensive range of natively built and integrated marketing execution channels.
The company is based in Kraków, Poland and employs 300 highly experienced consultants, data scientists and engineers. SALESmanago works internationally via an extensive network of over 1000 reselling partners.
- Native knowledge of Spanish
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of online marketing, email marketing, CRM tools and e-Commerce
- Self-confidence, Motivation, commitment
- Desire to learn and gain new experiences
- Being ready for new challenges everyday
- Outstanding communication
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Doing research on target companies in order to find decision makers out and schedule sales meetings
- Seeking out and creating new business opportunities
- Advising customers on the usage of the SALESmanago system via email, phone, whatsapp, video
- Desirable, knowledge of digital marketing tools.
- The opportunity to make a career in an international company and unique position in your CV,
- that will strengthen your professional profile forever
- Work in a dynamic, fast-growing environment, where you will develop and achieve the highest level of effectiveness
- Possibility of cooperation with the biggest companies on the market
- A specially prepared training cycle, which will instantly equip you with the knowledge necessary to perform your work effectively
- Active development of your international experience with customers
- Work in a young, strong, open-minded team
- Everyday challenges that will let you learn more and develop new skills.