Praca: Senior Orders Manager
With over 90 years combined experience, NES Fircroft is proud to be the worlds leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of consultants.
For our Client, world leader in gases, technologies and services for industry and health, we are looking for a subcontractor to fulfil the role of:
- Expediting orders in purchasing (expediting suppliers)
- Agree schedule of delivery with suppliers after the purchase order is placed by procurement department
- Monitor and support kick-off meeting with supplier
- Monitor and report any nonconformity to delivery time of related purchase
- Assist QC department in scheduling visits to suppliers workshop/site according to agreed schedule
- Monitor documents and information to be received from suppliers (organization chart, progress report, fabrication schedule, overview on the critical material for prefabrication).
- Review vendor progress reports, fabrication schedules and raise appropriate alert to the project in case of deviations.
- Follow up with the suppliers on open points / punch list, in cooperation with various disciplines.
- Enter tracking data and keep up to date the progress management tool (SAP database / ERP system) based on project requirements including reporting to the client
- Compile and issue monthly expediting report, following the guidelines of the OM/E procedure.
- Manage and collect all relevant information such as schedules, actual progress, deficiencies and maintain a claim dossier for each PO.
- Provide support to the claim leader in negotiating claims with the supplier.
- Masters / bachelors degree in engineering (preferably Mechanical)
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of supply chain activities in an EPC project
- Knowledge of manufacturing process of typical Oil&Gas equipment
- Knowledge of industry standards (ASME, API, DIN)
- Experience within Supply Chain Management/Project Management in global organisation
- Experience with reporting tools (ERP/SAP)
- Experience in contract/commercial management
- Experience in the fields of rotating equipment/static equipment/E&I/package units
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work with schedules in production and delivery
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Additional contract/commercial/supply management education will be an advantage