Praca: Senior Pension Administrator for UK and Ireland
We have more than 1700 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
This Senior Pension Administrator role is part of HR Total Rewards Team, reports directly to HR HR GBS Solutions Center Manager.
The UK & Ireland Pensions team has responsibility for UK and Irish pension schemes, including both defined benefit and defined contributions plans.
- To provide timely and accurate response to all enquiries and requests from pensions members, ensuring that disclosure timeframes are met.
- To ensure Penserver (main database tool) and other data sources are updated accurately as necessary on receipt of information from varying sources.
- To liaise with third party providers as required in the provision of information both to and from these parties and the monitoring of service provided to Trustees and members.
- To provide accurate information requested by other HR or business support teams.
- To ensure timely response to all questions and queries through the most appropriate communication medium.
- To provide timely and accurate information and guidance to Trustees on matters as it affects the operation of the respective pension schemes.
- To ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements on behalf of the Trustees.
- To act as an ambassador for HR when dealing with employee, pension members or inter department queries.
- Utilise Penserver or spreadsheets to extract information as required for reporting. Liaise with other areas of HR to obtain information required to update Penserver and facilitate that update.
- To ensure appropriate documentation of processes and procedures and maintenance of standard documents for use by team colleagues.
- 2-3 years of experience in Pensions for UK/Ireland.
- Up to date knowledge of UK and Ireland pensions legislation.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Good communication skills to enable effective communication of pension matters on both a one to one basis and to the wider pension membership as required.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Able to juggle priorities effectively without compromising on service, quality or negatively affecting customer relationships.
- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
- Independent role and flexible working hours.