Praca: SharePoint Architect
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Cloud Infrastructure Services – Project and Consulting team – is a team created for creating and delivering the most complex technical solutions for our Clients using either the newest technologies as well as the more mature ones.Based on your inclinations, you might be acting a pioneer and be the first on designing and creating something never done before, or you might standardize and create a repeatable architecture, with standards, best practices and reusable artifacts to deliver the same value to multiple customers. Or you can do both. If you are passionate about Information Technologies, you love to discover and master something new, you are not afraid of new challenges, and you can always find a way to reach your goal, then our team is exactly what you are looking for. We are looking for the next superhero, would you like to join us?
If you are:
- An experienced SharePoint evangelist, with great passion about SharePoint technologies and its environment.
- An experienced architect with tower skills and deep knowledge SharePoint, its architecture and infrastructure needs.
- Capable to plan and execute complex SharePoint migration to different version or environment (for example from on-premise to Office 365).
- A decision-making authority on SharePoint design, to ensure that appropriate levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and reliability upon deployment.
- Ready to share your expertise with junior team member and feel realized in training junior people.
And you have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and capabilities to build a trust-based relationship with our Customers.
- Experience and deep knowledge of large-scale SharePoint (2010/2013/2016/O365) sizing, deployment, migration, or upgrades.
- Experience in system integration between SharePoint and 3rd party applications and/or different integrations (webservices, authentication, database, etc.).
- Experience on SharePoint migration to Office365.
- Experience in Identity and Access Management technologies (AD, Azure AD, ADFS, MFA, SSO, etc.).
- Ability of documenting an architecture in accordance with Architectural Frameworks best practices and obligatory standard.
- Knowledge of latest market trends.
- Experience in working in large project.
- Knowledge/previous experience with 3rd party SharePoint migration software (e.g. ShareGate) is beneficial.
- Microsoft SharePoint Certification (MCSE/MCSD) is beneficial.
- Fluency in English is essential, any other European language is beneficial
Then we would like to hear from you.
As SharePoint Architect you will work on big enterprise clients leading complex SharePoint implementation and/or transformations. Within Capgemini P&C, SharePoint Architect is the highest technical role responsible for the analysis, design and implementation of SharePoint solutions and their satellite systems. Primary responsibilities of a SharePoint Architect will include managing all aspect of the SharePoint service including, but not limited to solution architecture, design, deployment, integration, and support project management.
Your main tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Be the ‘go-to’ for SharePoint, current best practice, and emerging technologies.
- Design solution architectures and implementation designs based on business requirement.
- Provide technical guidance and defining solution designs as part of the project.
- Implement SharePoint solutions, including programming backend and frontend components extending the SharePoint environment/system capabilities.
- Leading technical design and development activities.
- Develop POC to tackle specific features.
- Lead SharePoint solution development.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Childrens Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.