Praca: Software Developer
Hello were bubb recruiting on behalf of our client, Kaseya
Youll take ownership of their code and work closely with others to develop new features, as well as efficiently addressing reported defects in ways that delight our customers. Using an Agile / Scrum methodology, youll discuss requirements, propose solutions, estimate their work, and then collaborate with others throughout the entire lifecycle.
To follow the established Agile / Scrum methodology for software design, development, code reviews, and testing; ensuring product quality and reliability
Design, develop and integrate solutions that can be shipped on time while complying with standards for usability, security, stability, reliability, and performance
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience. 1-3 years experience in C #, Java, C ++, or Python
- Knowledge of ALM suites such as JIRA
- A strong understanding of relational databases and know how to read and write SQL queries
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal). Must have fluent English
- Work within development, continuous integration (CI) and build automation processes
- Experience writing unit tests and validating code to assure deliverables are ready for test
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
Benefits of working at Kaseya include:
- Full Health Benefits (portion paid by company)
- Casual dress
- Life insurance
Please note, all of our business operations are in English, so please only proceed if you are comfortable with that.
Thanks for taking the time to read this job advert. Now time to join Kaseya Poland; exciting stuff is ahead!