Praca: Software Development Engineer, NSW [rekrutacja online]
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Testing frameworks
- Continuous integration systems – DevOps
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related Engineering discipline
- Good coding skills
- Understanding of Design patterns, Data structures, OOP & OOD concepts and algorithms and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure
- Experience with both embedded and external databases
- Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile
- Knowledge of the open source ecosystem
- Understand documentation English