Praca: Software Development Manager for Video Cloud Services
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Founded in 2004 in Vancouver Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, (https://www.avigilon.com/) provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems. Avigilons solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
The Krakow Video Solutions team is looking for a Software Development Manager who will build and lead a team working on Avigilon Cloud Services. The multi-tenant system is created in Azure native technologies and already serves hundreds of customers. We are looking for an open-minded, self-motivated person willing to pursue their ideas, evaluate alternatives and cooperate.
- Recruit, mentor, and lead a team of talented engineers to their full potential
- Inspire engineers to work hard, lead by example and keep enthusiasm high
- Oversee projects and ensure they meet expectations
- Define/improve/implement engineering processes to ensure high quality and reduced time to market promoting a truly agile & continuous delivery approach
- Work closely with a wide range of stakeholders across to ensure high alignment and high cohesiveness in all aspects of an E2E software delivery
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science, Automation, Telecommunication or a related technical engineering discipline
- Minimum 7 years of software engineering experience (programming background)
- Minimum 4 years experience leading engineering teams with direct reports
- Proven track record of building and managing high-performance teams
- Practical understanding of agile project management methodologies, modern system design principles, architectural discipline and DevOps culture.
- Desire to work in and lead a fast-paced, dynamic teams and projects
- Good interpersonal communication skills, team spirit and adaptability
- Hands-on technical experience working with a public Cloud platform
- Experience with CI/CD practises and tools
- Experience in designing and maintaining scalable, reliable and performant systems
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get: competitive salary package, private medical & dental coverage, life insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, flexible working hours, strong collaborative culture, comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space), volleyball field and grill place next to the office, access to wellness facilities and integration events as well as trainings and broad development opportunities.