Praca: Summer Trainee – Continuous Integration Software Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are looking for candidates willing to become a member of the Software Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI&CD) Team. The team which you will be joining is responsible for developing and maintaining a complete CI&CD solution providing tools used for telecommunication Network Elements testing.
As part of our team you will have opportunity to develop of an automated end-to-end CI&CD solution delivering in-house tools used for LTE base station (eNB) testing
We work with:
- Education: on-going studies or BSC / Engineer in: Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or a similar subject
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Quick learning skills
- Spoken and written English
- Very good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Result oriented
- Responsible and committed
- Active student status
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Virtualization technologies, e.g. Docker, KVM
- Familiarity with Gerrit / Zuul tools
- Knowledge about software testing
- Knowledge of Telecommunication and LTE networks
Duration of internship: 3 months (July – September)