Praca: System Analyst
Nr ref.: 2487662
- Demonstrate the Aon proprietary TBS system and solution capabilities, adapting to individual client needs, participating in the sales cycle as assigned Gather requirements and prepare requirements definition documentation for client plan design/service delivery
- Lead the preparation of QA test plans to fully test client configuration from a plan rules and administrative processing perspective
- Gather requirements from application end-users and prepare requirements definition documentation for system enhancement and maintenance items
- Lead the preparation of QA test plans to fully test software enhancements and maintenance items
- Review technical specifications and work with development team to resolve issues May be involved with training end-users or other testers on application functionality
- Provide guidance to end-users on best practices with implementing new application functionality and support end-users in determining root-cause of stated issues
- Assist with trouble shooting configuration issues
- Work with team members across the U.S. based team to meet client plan needs
- Provide responsive feedback to clients’ (internal and external) needs and inquiries
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives as projects progress
- Up to 25% of international travel required
- Demonstrated competence working with clients. Focuses on clients’ needs, maintains deep relationships and provides strong client service. Engages in thoughtful questioning and strong listening skills to build a deep understanding of clients’ situations.
- Knowledge of financial and business metrics that drive client’s business and personal success. Educates others within Aon about financial issues impacting decision-making.
- Knowledge of risk management: identification, assessment, and prioritization of risks followed by the development of a plan to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of unfortunate events.
- Ability to understand the client’s definition and expectations of quality and manage to those expectations.
- Proficient with MS Office products and other office technology: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lync, LiveMeeting.
- Knowledge of system capabilities and functionality.
- Experience with project based work structures, project lifecycle models, and key principles of effective project management.
- Experience in the development and implementation of software solutions including Agile methodologies.
- Detailed understanding of the flow of data from employer HRIS system into Aon and the subsequent data streams (and their intended purpose) from Aon to carriers, vendors, payroll systems, shared services, consulting / actuarial firms, and government agencies.
- Demonstrated competence with basic event flow configuration and testing.
- Ability to conduct research into application development issues and products.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Ability to translate client requirements and/or legislation into system specifications and test plans.
- Knowledge of SQL including the ability to create ad-hoc reports.
- Demonstrated analytical skills. Ability to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. Ability to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user friendly language.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in time sensitive situations.
- Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent attention to detail. Data needs to be precise. Conclusions drawn from data analysis will drive critical client decisions.
- Possess strong mathematical skills.
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues