Praca: Team Leader with English
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Team Leader with English!
If you are willing to take up a new challenge and find yourself easily in managing the team - seems we have just a perfect job offer!
- Supervising a group of agents, with the main responsibility of coaching, reporting, executing action plans, maintaining utilization and day to day operational management
- Ensuring achievement of SLA targets
- Conducting daily and weekly meetings to share business updates
- Conducting RCA to identify drivers impacting performance, and works closely with QAs and Trainers to improve team performance
- Working closely with subject matter experts issues as well as manage the queue and productivity of their teams
- Advanced level of English, min B2.
- Solid understanding of workflow, tools used for providing services
- Previous experience in managing team
- Experience working as an Agent in same/similar workflows
- Willingness to learn and work on a dynamic project
- This job will request working in a 24/7 schedule with alternating shifts and reviewing content that might be highly egregious in nature, every day.
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).