Praca: Technical Writer [rekrutacja online]
About the project
Technical communication plays an increasingly significant role in many industries. In telecommunications and IT, professional technical documentation is a crucial part of every product, helping our customers build and manage their ICT networks.
Nokia documentation teams are responsible for delivering the hardware and software descriptions and instructions for the use of the mobile operator personnel. Our goal is to bring the end-user documentation into the visual online world.
We are looking for a motivated candidate to join our 5G system team in Wroclaw.
- study and clarify technical concepts with product designers and developers;
- analyze and manage existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities;
- create operating instructions, installation manuals, and many other types of procedures needed for our customers;
- ensure you create high-quality designed product documentation that meets Nokia standards.
- Graduate of a technical university (not only IT or telecommunications) or university
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Interest in both technical writing and mobile telecommunications systems
- Disciplined and focused on details
- Problem-solving mind
- Initiative-orientated person
- Creativity, flexibility, can-do attitude
- XML, HTML, CSS
- Are these new to you? Don’t worry, you will explore them and many more with us!