Praca: Transition SME Specialist – Field Services & Desktop Technologies
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.
The SME role within End User Computing (EUC) group is focused on the delivery of EUC services to customers serving as a key interface between the customer, the customer focused delivery teams and the rest of the HCL organisation.
The vision for the Business Unit is to be the Best-in-Class End User Computing Services provider that creates Business Value for our customers, a great personalized service experience for end users and build a work culture of innovation & collaboration to harness the potential of our employees and partners.
Each Service Line Manager will be assigned with transition and transformation accounts and responsible for a smoother handover to the delivery organization. They are accountable for the success of the transition and transformation project that they are involved in.
A good knowledge of broad set of EUC services (onsite/remote Desktop support), relevant support processes and methodologies, experience of large scale service delivery and transition project management, a high degree of cultural sensitivity and excellent communication skills are critical for the role.
- Prepare knowledge documents and record the current ways of working
- Creating process documents for operations teams
- Analysis of Ticket volumes, trend, top issues and updating the approach for transition
- Ensure successful execution of Due Diligence and Transition to Steady State Operations
- For assigned transformation projects ensure successful execution and proper hand over to Steady State Operations
- Work closely with multiple team and participate in activities that includes solution development and presentations to customers
- Work upon the assigned SOW as well create/edit as required plan during transition.
- Should have in-depth knowledge on the EUC Services (Service desk & Desktop support) to understand and deliver the customer requirements. Should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in operational activities in these tracks out of which a minimum of 2 years in a senior management role.
- Able to share and update the team on the knowledge gained on specific areas during the course of account engagements.
- Keeping updated with the new technologies in EUC space.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with internal and external customers, and key delivery partners by meeting with then on a regular basis to listen to their needs and concerns, to discuss our service roadmaps and evangelise HCL capability
- Align our Service Delivery process to meet the client business requirements on a continual basis & foster solution innovation to solve client issues
- Within assigned account encourage a culture and environment where cross-account and cross-function collaboration, innovation and excellence is the norm
- Reduce the cost of delivery by standardisation of Service Delivery processes and technology solutions
- Implement standard governance, reporting and escalation processes across responsible accounts
- This position requires minimum of 5+ overall years of desktop experience with a minimum of 2 years of lead experience.
- A+/N+ trained and or certified
- ITIL foundation preferred
- Knowledge and Hanson experience in Desktop technologies like SCCM, Marimba, Airwatch, reports in Service now, AD, windows OS, MAC environment, group permissions,
- Advance level of excel, Visio and PPT
- Document writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to Travel when needed
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- MultiSport Card
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization