Praca: Treasury Analyst
Aon sp. z o. o
Aon is a global leader in risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, human capital and management consulting, and outsourcing with more than 62,000 employees in more than 120 countries. We integrate customized services, leverage expertise across industries and apply business knowledge to our clients strategic goals. Aon helps clients anticipate how change intersects with opportunity. Each of our clients has unique business needs, so we have developed expertise for a complete range of business processes, products and industries. Aon’s account and relationship managers form a comprehensive perspective of our clients’ organizations, matching our expertise to their business strategy.
Aon is seeking a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment and works well with a team under pressure. Treasury Analysts with Aon will achieve valuable experience working for a global treasury department and will gain insight into Aon’s culture and businesses while developing critical skills necessary for future success in the corporate environment.
- Assist Investment team with tracking return on investment spend by providing transparency and efficient investment administration and reporting of money market fund (MMF) and all ST investments
- Perform daily MMF reconciliation and investigate any differences which need to be resolved in timely manner.
- Update MMF Daily factors in WallStreet treasury management system (WSS)
- Follow up with Investment team, Bank Admin and Static data team on any new investment option to be set up in WSS, to be added to Goldman Sachs Global Liquidity portal and ensure that all accounts will be added to daily reconciliations and reports to Ops team and country controllers
- Perform monthly dividend accrual, gain & loss realization process for US & EMEA money market funds
- Enter rebates into WSS as reported by Goldman Sachs Global Liquidity portal and communicate to accounting group
- Conduct FX rate-fixing process in FX-all to support FRM team
- Assisting in upcoming LER & M&A projects where necessary
- Assist with all ICL activities including reporting, payments and accounting.
- Ensure all Interco Loan agreements are up to date and properly stored within our files.
- Ensure all static data are set up in WSS for any new Intercompany loans
- Assist in CP Exposure process by collecting, verifying and loading bank and ST investment balances from countries to WSS.
- Create monthly ST Investment report for all non-treasury managed investments and distribute to Investment team
- Maintain integrity of data, if necessary reach back to country verify/obtain further information, cooperate with static data team by sending them reports with all new additions/removals/any changes on accounts.
- Cooperating with US treasury consulting team and assist with FBAR reporting. Help with FBAR Clean up investigation process targeting old dormant bank accounts and entities after restructuring. This is ongoing initiative to maintain and ensure 100% Data Integrity in Treasury Database.
- Take ownership of FSR approval and administration process from Treasury POV
- Assist and facilitate audits performed by corporate or external regulatory agencies where necessary
- Adhere and maintain policies and standard operating procedures that sync up with all compliance audit standards and SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) compliance requirements.
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance preferred, or alternatively commensurate work experience Prior Intercompany Loan experience is a plus
- Detail oriented/organizational skills
- excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork, as well as work independently or with minimal super vision Ability to work overtime if needed – especially year end
- Computer literate and technically savvy – ability to rapidly acclimate to new operating systems
- Self-motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines
- Studying towards accountancy qualification / good knowledge of treasury accounting will be a plus
- Strong ethos and spotless record
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues