Praca: UI / UX Designer
Skelia invites a UI/UX Designer for long-term and full-time employment at our service center in Krakow, Poland.
You will join an extension team of our client Energy Lab (https://energylab.be/en/). Energy Lab offers professional sports testing and coaching in its labs, through apps and online platforms. Do you want to have a real impact on people’s lives? The mission of Energy Lab is to get as many people exercising as possible. Energy Lab is a part of the Golazo Group of Companies that organizes and markets major sports events internationally with activities in media and entertainment. The aim is to inspire people to exercise every day. So if you’re looking for a value-led business and a job that can change your life and others, Energy Lab is the right place for you.
- Design and optimize our digital journeys
- Continuous improvement of our digital platforms
- Listen to the business needs and translate these into wireframes, mockups and final designs
- Work closely together with both business as the development team to create customer-centric solutions
- Think thoroughly about optimal user flows on our web platforms (both challenge platforms, as an e-commerce platform)
- Several years of experience in UI and UX design (Min. 3 years)
- Experience in designing e-commerce platforms
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, XD, Illustrator or similar tools
- Excellent English communication skills
- You excel when you’re working as part of a team
- Proactive communicator & actor
- Experience in working in (international) development teams is a strong plus
- Strong analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
- You have a desire to always grow both as a person and a designer
- Wide range of benefits (private healthcare, sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Company events
- Referral program
- Massage sessions
- Access to Microsoft certifications
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative, and into new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you!