Praca: Video Content Analyst with French
Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking to videos to help solve
your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company
working as a Video Content Analyst for the world’s best loved video -sharing website.
Want to learn more about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls or maybe
even learn about EU policy making? Apply now, start your career supporting this exciting team.
- Review user reports regarding website content.
- Analyse and identify content that does not comply with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner.
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures.
- Use market specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of user community.
- Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or disturbing subject matter.
- Knowledge of French language on at least C1 level.
- We are expecting form you to be fluent in English.
- Availability to work on a 24/7 (applies also for weekends).
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard.
- Balanced approached and a neutral mindset to a content that needs classification.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance.
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities.
- Bicycle parking in the office.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice.
- Employee referral program in place.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle facility for a better and happier Earth and all of us.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses.