Praca: Video Solutions System Test Manager [rekrutacja online]
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Founded in 2004 in Vancouver Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, (https://www.avigilon.com/) provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems. Avigilons solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
The Krakow Video Solutions team is looking for a Test Manager who will build a product quality team working with multiple Avigilon products inc. different types of cameras, Avigilon Control Center, Avigilon Control Manager, Avigilon Cloud Services, mobile application. Our team works closely with Avigilon teams in Vancouver, Canada. We are looking for an open-minded, self-motivated person willing to pursue their ideas, evaluate alternatives and cooperate.
- Ensure that Avigilon produces the high quality, easy to use products
- Recruit and lead talented test engineers
- Plan, coordinate and execute testing activities (defining testing strategy, tests creation, execution, automation, maintenance) optimizing efficiency and productivity, reporting on progress
- Organize work to build and maintain a lab with multiple video security and analytics integrated products
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science, Automation, Telecommunication or a related technical engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Product or System Test, Functional Test or Test Automation
- Combining people and project leadership skills with ability to understand technical details
- Proven experience in driving and proposing solutions
- Good interpersonal communication skills, team spirit and adaptability
- Communicative English
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- competitive salary package,
- private medical & dental coverage,
- life insurance,
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan,
- flexible working hours,
- strong collaborative culture,
- comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space),
- volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- access to wellness facilities
- integration events
- trainings and broad development opportunities.