Praca: Voice Infrastructure Engineer
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Gather, understand and successfully translate business requirements into technical specifications, good understanding of Contact Center solutions
- Knowledge of IPT as well as any of PBXs
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills, including skillful assertiveness
- Analytical skills, attention to details, quality and process driven approach
- Use of fact-based analyses to identify problems in a structured way, good troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well on a team and independently, flexibility and ability to cope with pressure situations, strong attention to details and quality, good English language skills
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Education in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Telecommunication, Automation etc…) CCNA or any network expirience
- Knowledge of Excel, programming in Java scripts, SQL database
- Experience with project management
What duties will help you grow?
- Delivery to contractual deliverables and achievement of all service quality targets, SLA’s & Work with our contact center vendor or any other 3rd parties for user issues and drive them to resolution
- Active participation in setting new projects up, transition and infrastructure projects, ensure transition projects are delivered on time and maintain Quality of Service
- Implementing change requests as per business requirement, troubleshoot daily problems with voice/contact center systems, management and administration of the contact center system
- Creating telephony solutions based on specific requirements, participating in network/telephony design and development
- Act as an internally facing point of contact to escalate technical issues, and communicate telephony statuses
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.