Praca: Wellness Coordinator with English
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Wellness Coordinator with English!
If you are willing to take up a new challenge and find yourself easily in the wellness support of the team members - seems we have just a perfect job offer!
- Administration of wellness activities and wellness program compliance by project team.
- Align with leads on current wellbeing initiatives and report site trends/issues.
- Identify and raise trends and issues to operations staff and team as appropriate.
- Develop & Deliver educational trainings and wellness activities for Operations staff.
- Create newsletters and communications on wellness programs.
- Coordinate and schedule wellness activities such as yoga, group sessions, meditation, fitness sessions etc.
- Floor walks and check-ins with the teams.
- Work with the wellness committee / council within the organization around compliance, other metrics and calibrate the wellness program with the team based on feedback.
- Wellness program orientation for new joiners / backfills.
- Refresher trainings for the agents on the program to educate them on the benefits of the program.
- Advanced level of English, min B2.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Teammate with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude.
- Problem Solving: Identify & analysing issues to drive logical solution
- Experience with public speaking, teaching, or training.
- This job will request working in a 24/7 schedule with alternating shifts and reviewing content that might be highly egregious in nature, every day.
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer – employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).