Praca: Working Student - CyberSecurity and Lab IT Specialist [rekrutacja online]
We are looking for candidates interested in internship/training in the Technology Center in Krakow, in the department of R&D laboratories management. A trainee will act under guidance on specified competence areas that may include thesis-related work.
If you join us you will have a chance to become part of the team supporting Nokias R&D Laboratories over the world
You will act as a team member in one of our short term projects supporting the CyberSecurity program and automation of tasks related to LAN network management.
- understanding of TCP/IP network configuration and its protocols
- programing skills with script languages ( e.g.Python, shell)
- knowledge of UNIX environment and command line
- good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- team-player attitude
- excellent communication skills
- spoken and written English
- experience of working in an international environment together with CyberSecuirty engineers form all over the world
- flexible working hours to reconcile your studies and internship
- a friendly working environment in a team of young professionals